Hydro Demolition is the controlled removal of concrete using high pressure, high speed water has several advantages over traditional air tool, machine mounted breakers.
1. Minimal vibration to the operator
2. No loose or damaged concrete on the edge of breakout area
3. No damage to steel reinforcing
4. Removal of concrete around dense reinforcing (impossible using air breakers)
5. Thorough washing / self cleaning of breakout area
The use of Hydro Demolition seems to becoming more widespread amongst the construction industry, particularly within the civil engineering sector. The reasons listed above are the main factors for the increase in awareness of what is now a growing industry. To read more visit http://www.sabrejetting.co.uk/index.php?webpage=hydro-demolition